THE LIGHT PARTY RECOMMENDS MONEY TALK$ MAGAZINE
THE PHILOSOPHY AND PURPOSE OF MONEY TALKS
Money Talk$ is a monthly journal devoted to the concerns of the Coalition to Reform
Money. Its purposes include:
- Uniting U.S. citizens and taxpayers to a cohesive whole to bring about constructive
change on a wide variety of money-related issues.
- Educating the public, in plain English, about the operations and function of
the United States' monetary system.
- Illustrating the ways in which current monetary policies undermine U.S. economic
- Demonstrating how un-sound monetary policies affect the daily lives of all citizens
- Describing various monetary reform proposals which would alleviate escalating
- Providing a public forum for in-depth discussion of specific aspects of money
and reform-related topics.
- Coordinating voter activism through scheduled letter writing and call-in campaigns
to Congressional representatives.
- Assisting voters who wish to educate their elected representatives about the
need for monetary reform with lobbying information packages.
- Informing voters of Coalition activities, lobbying efforts and progress toward
its goal of keeping monetary reform in the minds of all members of Congress.
- Providing voters with the tools and information to become effective, efficient
- Enabling voters to learn more about their Congressional candidates and elected
representatives who support monetary reform through regular interviews and guest
- Providing a historical reference point and context for students of monetary reform
through the publication of articles featuring the cultural and legal history of the
United States' money system.
- Offering a variety of means, including tapes, videos and books, by which interested
individuals can educate themselves further about the creation and development of
the Coalition to Reform Money.
- Disseminating information about regional and national groups and organizations
whose interests include money, taxation and monetary reform in order to encourage
solidarity and discussion among the constituency and to cultivate cooperation in
- Reminding readers of the rights and responsibilities of citizenship in a republic
and encouraging all citizens to actively exercise those rights and demonstrate their
responsibility for what happens in the United States.
To receive your one year, 12 issue subscription to "Money Talk$" send
$26.00 check or money order to: CRM 7007 Lynmar Lane, Edina, MN 55435
Copyright © 1996. The Light Party.